One morning, I decided to have a nice lazy lie in and wait for the rain to pass. When I finally got up it was around brunch time and the sun was shining. I wanted to make something that was fresh, light and vibrant. These lovely breakfast egg muffins are super quick and easy to make. They are packed full of goodness. Lots of protein and some yummy veggies. They made a great start to the day. Not only that you can pop them in your packed lunch, and they keep in the fridge for a couple of days.
BREAKFAST EGG MUFFINS ingredients : Make 12
- 5 eggs
- A handful of spinach
- 4 spring onions chopped
- A clove of garlic finely chopped
- 4 cherry tomatoes (chopped into quarters)
- A tsp of cumin
- Salt & Pepper to taste
BREAKFAST EGG MUFFINS method:
- Preheat your oven to 170 degrees and get your muffin tins ready – I prefer to use a cupcake tin.
- Fry your garlic and onions on a low heat and add the baby spinach until wilted. Add the cumin.
- Beat up your eggs – A measuring jug is best so you can pour into the cases.
- Add all your veggies to the eggs. Along with your salt and pepper.
- Pour into their cases.
- Place in the oven for around 15 mins.
- Ready for breakfast nice and warm or you can save for later.