Its obvious that I love a good pud, but what to eat when you want something light and fruity. I whipped up this super simple yet tasty recipe in ten minutes on a Saturday night. The sweet cravings were kicking in so I fumbled about my cupboard to see what we had. I ended up making a warm cosy dessert of cinnamon spiced apples. Although this makes me feel like I am curled up on a cold Winter night, it is delicious, and with this British Summer it might as well be winter. This is the perfect thing to eat, curled up on a Saturday night. The best thing is it is so quick to prepare oh and its even one of your 5 a day. Yipee.
CINNAMON SPICED APPLES INGREDIENTS: FOR 2
- 1 Medium sized apple
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 2 tsp of nutmeg
- 2 tbsp of water
- 2 spoons of creme fraiche
- A sprinkle of Saf Raw lucuma & salted caramel coconut chips
CINNAMON SPICED APPLES METHOD:
- Cut up your apple into little cubes (or you can spiralise).
- Mix in a microwavable bowl with the honey, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Add the water, then cover and pop in the microwave for 5 minutes.
- Now dish up and add the creme fraiche and coconut chips.
So so simple now enjoy.