As I have been smashing the gym recently, I have forever been seeking some quick, tasty, healthy meals to cook up once I get home. I have forced myself to the gym in the morning before work, meaning I can get home, cook and actually relax in an evening. However I don’t want to use all that time I’ve freed up cooking. I love cooking but so love relaxing too. When I get Thai or Chinese I love having chicken with cashews, so thought I could probably make something pretty similar at home and went for a garlic cashew chicken. It was so simple yet so tasty it’s definately making my weekly meal list!
Garlic Cashew Chicken Ingredients
– 125g diced chicken
– A handful of cashews
– 4 tbsp of garlic oil
– 1 tbsp of garlic puree
– Tilda wild and brown basmati rice
– A sprinkle of chili flakes
Garlic Cashew Chicken Method
– Begin to steam your veggies.
– Place half the oil into the pan and lightly dry the chicken.
– Once the veggies are done toss them with the chicken.
– Add in the chill flakes, cashews and spring onion.
– Mix in the garlic puree.
– Take off the heat and mix with the rest of the oil.
– Sprinkle on some extra cashews and serve with rice.
Where do you get your meal ideas from?