A green smoothie is generally known to be not the tastiest, and sometimes a bit bitter, it does not always have to be that way, you can make it taste delicious. This green smoothie bowl is the perfect cleansing way to start your day, packed full of goodness and greens, its a great for first thing in the morning. This little bowl is jam packed full of superfoods, which have so many healthy benefits. Plus it has more than your five a day and a sprinkling of naughtiness for that sweet tooth. Its super filling, super healthy and super light, as well as quick and easy to make, so perfect if your not a morning person :).
SUPER GREEN SMOOTHIE BOWL INGREDIENTS:
- A handful of kale
- A handful of baby spinach
- 2 kiwis
- 1 pear
- 1 apple
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cucumber
- A handful of coconut brownie Superseeds
- A grating of dark chocolate
- A dash of Vita Coco coconut water
SUPER GREEN SMOOTHIE BOWL METHOD:
- Firstly make sure you boil the kale and then let it cool down so you dont have an icky warm smoothie.
- Cut up all the other ingredients.
- Whack it all in the blender.
- Sprinkle on your seeds and grate on your chocolate.
- Voila a delightfully healthy breakfast.
- if your extra peckish you can always add some granola to the top.