I must start by saying Happy New Year my amazing readers. I hope you thoroughly enjoyed the festive period and your NYE celebrations. I have seen many of my fellow bloggers getting straight back into it posting daily since January 1st – so hats off to you guys. However having only returned home NYE I’ve needed a week to get settled back in.
2016 was a incredible year for me, I finally plucked up the courage to create and start this blog, and the support and love has been so overwhelming. Way more than I would ever have imagined. However you may have noticed that within the last few months of 2016, my blog content deteriorated and became a lot less regular. This is something I am going to kick in the butt for 2017!! The main reason for this was an old injury flaring up. This really knocked me and had a spiralling effect in everything that I did. I couldn’t really work out anymore and still cant. This had a HUGE effect on my state of mind and well state of my body.
However MRI’s in progress and I am ready to jump back on the horse and deliver you guys some yummy recipes, fab new products and tons of health and fitness advice. I am not one to make New Years resolutions really however I thought it would be great to put some milestones up for my blog 🙂
- Post daily – I think writing daily posts can sometimes be difficult when blogging is not your main job, however I think its very important for engagement and keeping people interested.
- Attend a bloggers event – I would LOVE this year to make it to a bloggers event. I just wish they werent always in London. However this will help me with goal 3.
- Make more blogger friends – I feel so out of the loop. Checking twitter everyone seems to be in a great group and super friendly but I just cant seem to get an in.
- Improve my photography skills – This is something I am really keen to do. I mean aesthetics is everything and can really draw people in. So expect my insta feed full of lovely pics.
- Up my anti on views – I would love to see a steady increase on my page views. Hopefully by doing some of the steps above this can happen.
What would you like to see more on the blog? Did you make any New Years resolutions?