I have never been a morning person. I have certainly never been a breakfast person. For most of my life I have skipped breakfast. However now I know and understand that breakfast is most certainly the most important meals. Especially now I jog every morning, I actually come home hungry. However I wanted to find something a bit more excited. I have forever heard about chai pudding. I have baked with chai seeds, made energy bars and overnight oats. Yet never made the elusive pudding. I think its a great idea. I have always preferred something sweet for breakfast than savory, so hearing people eat it as a healthy dessert, I dont see why it couldnt be breakfast :). To give you an extra boost you can also add in some maca powder to make it a Maca chocolate chai pudding.
CHOCOLATE CHAI PUDDING INGREDIENTS:
- 1/4 cup of chai seeds (We use Nutriseed)
- 2 cups of alpro cashew milk (You can really use any kind of milk though)
- 1/4 cup of cacao (We use Nutriseed)
- 1 tbsp maca powder (We use Nutriseed)
- A sprinkle of bee pollen (We use Purely Superfoods)
- A choccy breakfast bomb from Nutribombz.
CHOCOLATE CHAI PUDDING METHOD:
- Combine together the chia seeds, milk, maca powder and cacao powder in a bowl.
- Mix well until the cacao dissolves.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning add on all your toppings.