Summer always makes me feel like eating fish.The main reasons are is that it is light and fresh. Oh and always makes me feel as if I am on holiday. That is the best part about eating on holiday. Coastal holidays are always best for fresh fish. So I got my hands on a lovely piece of fish. Turning it into a Mediterranean lemon sole dish, with some brown rice and quinoa. Therefore making a super healthy and filling dish.
MEDITERRANEAN LEMON SOLE INGREDIENTS : MAKES 2
- 2 whole lemon sole
- 3 spring onions (finely sliced)
- A handful of olives
- 2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes
- 2 lemons
- 3 cloves of garlic (finely sliced)
- 1 handful of chopped parsley
- Olive oil
MEDITERRANEAN LEMON SOLE METHOD:
- Score along the fishes so the flavor can seep in.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- In a bowl mix together the tomatoes, garlic, spring onion, the juice of 1 lemon, along with salt and pepper. Add some olive oil and combine together.
- Place it into the bottom of a baking tray and lay the fish on top.
- In the same bowl, now mix together the remaining lemon juice, olives and parsley. Again combine together with some olive oil.
- Divide between the two pieces of fish.
- Bake for around 15 mins.
- Serve with some Tilda brown rice with quinoa.