Recently I was lucky enough to receive some tasters of Love Cocoa chocolate. A new company that is designed for next day through the door chocolate delivery. The brains behind the company is no other than the great great great grandson of Cadbury’s, so the standard are high. In the dark chocolate range there is one of my favourite flavours. Mint. Not just any mint but made with fresh British Summerdown mint. I must say it tastes divine. I wanted to create a delicious indulgent dessert, so I could enjoy this chocolate in other ways. So I whipped up an mint chocolate pudding. Its rich and decadent. This is the easiest pudding to make and only has three ingredients.
SUMMERDOWN MINT CHOCOLATE PUDDING INGREDIENTS : MAKES 4
- 1/4 cup of cornstarch
- 1 tin of coconut milk
- 1/2 bar of Love Cocoa dark mint chocolate
- 1 tbsp of honey (if you like to sweeten things up)
SUMMERDOWN MINT CHOCOLATE PUDDING METHOD:
- Combine the honey and cornstarch in a saucepan and mix well. That is if you are using honey.
- Add the coconut milk and whisk well to avoid lumps.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat but whisk constantly.
- Once at a boil break up the chocolate and add to the mixture.
- You will see that it instantly thickens. If not cover and simmer until it does so.
- Pop in the fridge and enjoy. Unless you like a hot pudding.