Hands down this is by far the best breakfast I have ever had. Due to this being insanely indulgent, feeling so naughty but it is super healthy. We all know I love something sweet for breakfast. This one really takes the biscuit. Who knew you could eat like this for breakfast and not feel guilty about it. Yet the best thing about this one is that you can adapt it to any flavours you like. However I went along with peanut butter. Mainly because I love it. Yet also because its got good protein. There is nothing more perfect on a hot summers day than a peanut butter nice cream. Heaven.
PEANUT BUTTER NICE CREAM INGREDIENTS : MAKES 2
- 2 bananas
- 2 tbsp of Merdians peanut butter
- 1 tbsp of Hale Naturals chocolate PPB
- A dash of hazelnut milk (you can use almond, cashew, coconut)
- 1/4 bar of Love Cocoa dark chocolate
- A handful of coconut brownie superseeds.
PEANUT BUTTER NICE CREAM METHOD:
- Break up your banana’s into chunks and place in the freezer. Leave overnight.
- The next morning in your blender add the bananas, peanut butter, chocolate PPB powder and milk.
- Blend together. Is your blender is not so great you may have to add more milk. It still tastes great but looks like you were a kid again and whirled up your ice cream.
- Melt your chocolate.
- Place your nice cream into a bowl.
- Dribble the chocolate on top.
- Sprinkle on your coconut brownie superseeds.
- Enjoy your breakfast :).