The days are hot at the moment, and in times like these we constantly need to feel refreshed. I decided to make a sour cherry iced tea infused with raspberries and mint. As a glass of ice cold water just does not cut it for me. I want something with flavour. Something with colour. Something different. Recently Taylor’s tea sent me some of their fruit infusions. The teas have no caffeine, contain no added sugar as well as only natural ingredients,. They are fab and bursting full of flavour. So I decided to make my iced tea with one of these. I added some fresh raspberries and a spring of mint.
RASPBERRY MINT AND SOUR CHERRY ICED TEA INGREDIENTS:
- 2 teabags of Taylor’s Tea Sour Cherry fruit infusions.
- 7 mint leaves.
- 8 raspberries.
RASPBERRY MINT AND SOUR CHERRY ICED TEA METHOD:
- Boil some water.
- Add to the jug along with your teabags.
- Add the mint and raspberries.
- Place in the fridge to cool down.
- When ready to serve add some ice cubes.
- Refresh yourself 🙂