So previously you left us discussing the top new food products 2016. As it s such a long list we only managed to get through the first half of the year. Well here is the second half.
–We mentioned this in our top 10 back in July. Then we actually got send a load by the lovely Mr Cadbury, and made some delicious desserts with it. I mean who can make chocolate better than great-great-great-grandson of Mr. Cadbury, that is the legend John Cadbury hey.
SOFFLES PITTA CHIPS
– We also mentioned these guys in our July top 10. I mean these reinvent crisps onto a whole nother level. These are the best healthy alternative I have come across. My personal fave was Rosemary & Thyme, watch our for the garlic as they will set you alight. If you aint on the pitta train yet its time to jump aboard.
– I am not a big cereal eater, and tend to find it quiet boring and repetitive. However when I got to try out some Rolla Granola, they had definitely won it for cereal of the year. Energise was like eating a bowl of apple pie, yet healthier than your normal supermarket shelf cereal.
DOISY & DAM MAPLE, TOASTED RICE AND PINK SALT BAR
– This again had to be another one of our faves. Superfood chocolate giants Doisy & Dam. When we got hold of some to try ourselves, we know if deffo made a place in our top food list. You can check out our review here.
FAIRFIELDS LENTIL LIGHTS
– In 2016 we were constantly trying to replace bad habits healthier eating. I cant deny that I love a bag of crisps so when these lentil lights hit the shelves they hit my belly. In three delicious flavours, blue cheese had to be mine!
In October dairy free extraordinaires released the Co Yo toppers. A dual split pot format comprising two compartments, one containing Co Yo’s signature dairy-free coconut milk yogurt with the other pot containing the ‘topper’ delicious coconut brownie. YUM!
– So The Bay Tree blew my mind back in October creating their very own Marmajam. I mean if that doesn’t sound delicious I dont know what else does. Plus they use incredible ingredients such as blueberry and lemon and as strawberry and orange marmajam.
– People are finally taking the porridge oat seriously and they should as its by far one of the best ways to start your day. Quoats have upped the game in easy prep porridge. Not to mention owning some delicious flavour combinations that you wouldn’t find elsewhere.
CAMPBELL’S WELL YES SOUP
The soup giants arent giving up without a fight after a slow decline they came back in the game. Well Yes, a line cooked up by employees that features ingredients such as farro, kale, quinoa and sweet potatoes. Although they are not organic the focus on unusual fresh ingredients are there.
I hope you enjoyed our quick recap on 2016 best new food releases. If you missed part one you can read it here.